Saturday, March 1, 2014

A long day it was, certainly not a free weekend as tomorrow is also full of college basketball games. As for the last pick we really just got unlucky as Chicago scored a couple goals in the last half of the third the last coming with just a few minutes left off of a Pittsburgh defender sending the score to a 5-1 total leaving us with a loss on our under 5.5 pick. Overall however we came out ahead 2-1 today with a profitable LA pick. As for myself I also found myself on the winning side today betting on not just the games given but numerous others throughout the day leaving me with an end of the day total of 1516.62 with an in-game money line bet on Edmonton at 2.73. We will see if that one profits to add to the days success.

I will be back with a post and some picks in the morning as college basketball play finishes up. Come back and visit for the free picks remember I am 4-1 overall so far in my free picks.


No comments:

Post a Comment