Saturday, March 1, 2014

My prospective strategy actually went 0-7 last night, so much for a strategy, anyways I am going to continue to test to see if overtime it will lead me to some better results. As for last night, I won a ticket which took Colorado -1.5, Anaheim, Anaheim vs St. Louis Under 5.5 and Minnesota vs Vancouver Under 5. This put out a fair win of 789.06, this leaves me with a grand total after two days of work of 1289.06.

Today Picks:

I will update with further picks throughout the day.

New Jersey 1.77 vs New York Islanders 

I knew I should of taken it last night at 1.91 however I still see them as a clear favourite with Brodeur possibly playing his last game in a Devils uniform you know he will come up at his best. Add in that New York lost superstar John Tavares during the Olympics and you have a bet.

***Update***
Another win on New Jersey just as I expected getting 1.77 odds and a solid profit. The next pick will be Los Angeles, I am choosing to go with the -1.5 line at 2.6, I believe LA is coming to form and they will begin dominating at home again, Dustin Brown is chipping in and the rest of the lineup, especially Kopitar and Doughty are playing above and beyond. Against a unpredictable Carolina team with backup quality goaltender against predictably Jonathon Quick, Although they have not announced it. I will take the odds of LA burying Carolina by a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment