Friday, March 7, 2014

Okay we are on a roll so lets keep making sharp picks, please comment on any pick if you disagree, agree, or have any opinion on the game.


The picks of today are:

Boston -1 at 2.65 at Tampa Bay

Yes, Tampa Bay may have Stamkos back and they are quite impressive at home but Boston is just such a strong all around team that plays a great system and with history favouring the Bruins I still see Tampa Bay looking to find its rhythm against a Boston team who has already found theirs. I do not want to buy Boston however so I will take them at -1 to win by a couple.

Carolina -1 at 3.4 or +1 at 1.71 at New Jersey

These are two teams both playing back to back games and last night I saw a good fight from Carolina against a strong Rangers teams, while I saw little from the Devils against a banged up Detroit squad. With Carolina playing some tight games and from the previous nights performance I am going to take the much better odds of Carolina pulling out a victory. Play it how you want as each play has value for what it offers in my opinion.

St. Louis 1.87 at Colorado

I really did not want to pick three roads teams to try and go 9-0 but the picks are the picks and thats how they will play. I love Colorado, I think they have a solid group and I think Patrick Roy has quickly proven he can coach at this level. St Louis however I consider perhaps the best team in the league, Colorado being up there but just not on the same level and with that I am going to take the defensive Blues to shutdown the Colorado offense and once again get a close win.



No comments:

Post a Comment