Friday, March 14, 2014

Here are todays picks

I will update my record I promise.

Washington Capitals -1 at 2.15 vs Vancouver Canucks

I look for the Capitals to get a desperate win and Ovechkin will likely see the scoreboard at least a couple times as they cruise past a beat up Canucks team that has not played well either. Ryan Kesler will be a big energy loss and they won't be able to match Washington's on home ice needing a win.

Dallas Stars to win in regulation vs Calgary Flames and Over 5 goals parlay for 2.56 odds

Dallas needs to win this game, plain and simple, if they deserve to be in the playoffs which I believe they do they will win and rather easily I might add, Calgary somehow puts up some goals though and with Thomas as the starter I look for it to easily reach 5 goals and likely cash at 6.

New York Rangers 1.91 at Winnipeg Jets

I am not a huge fan of this pick and I argued for a moment whether to include it or not but here we are taking the Rangers, I think they are the better team, although both goalies can play at a high level I have more faith in Lundquist. As the Rangers search for another win and as Winnipeg continues to struggle I have to lean off Winnipeg even at home.

Value Picks

Edmonton Oilers 2.95 at Detroit Red Wings

Are you kidding me, I know the Oilers are bad but the Red Wings are missing half their roster and I love Edmonton to take a win on the road here. Tonight will prove me right or wrong but I have no clue why the public would jump on Detroit.

Florida Panthers 2.40 vs New Jersey Devils

Luongo vs Schnieder is the bigger headline, both the former Vancouver Canucks are likely glad to be fitting into their new jerseys. I see Luongo proving once again that he is the better goalie and besides that I like Florida's offense compared to New Jersey and getting such a dog at home is a steal, take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment