Monday, March 3, 2014

Montreal 2.50 vs Los Angeles and Under 5 at 1.87

As the lines have dropped on both the other picks I am going to offer another pick. This is more of a value pick but I am taking Montreal at a 2.50 money line. They have absolutely dominated Los Angeles in past history besides the last game being embarrassed 6-0 on home ice. I look for them to have revenge in mind and pay LA back the favor as they have won the previous seven meetings between the teams. Also I am taking the chance that Price may play having travelled with the team and no starting goaltender being announced as of yet. That also makes me look towards the under 5.0 at 1.87 with two olympic starting goalies going head to head. Take Montreal for the pick at a good value even on the road in California.

**Update**
It looks like Budaj will indeed get the start again so I am going to back off the over/under bet but still support Montreal to win. They play well on the road and as a dog and although I believe LA is getting back to its ways I look for a small set back with a cohesive Montreal team. I believe this is also a game where the public heavily favors LA which is giving us value in the line and smart bettors are taking the plus money rather than buying the LA ML.

No comments:

Post a Comment