Monday, March 10, 2014

I will keep a weekly record from now on starting every Monday! So lets get off to a great start with todays picks

Tampa Bay -1 vs Phoenix

Look for Stamkos to get back into things and put up a couple points leading Tampa to another important home win.

Los Angeles -1 at Calgary

They stomped on Edmonton last night and although Calgary does win at home LA is playing at the top of their game right now and that is a scary thing, 91 shots the last 2 games. You can also try the under 5 goals as it is 1-8-1 in the last ten however I do caution as LA is scoring and pushed it over last night in Edmonton where they were in a similar situation.

As those are my favourite games to win I am going to give a couple value plays for the night.

I am going to be taking the Islanders at -1 vs the Canucks and Toronto at -1 vs Anaheim. Each is worth around 3.75 which is excellent value. The Islanders still seem to be putting some offense together and with Vancouver having no better luck these days I will glady take a go with the value. As for Toronto this is a bit riskier however the last 4 games Toronto has beat Anaheim by at least two goals and I think they may be desperate enough to pull out the win. J. Bernier is also very comfortable playing in California. 

No comments:

Post a Comment