Saturday, March 8, 2014

Well our picks once again went well depending how you played them. As the Boston game pushed at -1, Carolina lost by one so if you played the +1 you also pushed or lost playing the -1. St Louis once again got us a win and was the lone profit for us but as I said before a push is a win as its as if you never bet on the game and I am fine taking my money back as long as I am not losing it.

Lets get into todays picks


New York Rangers 1.61 vs Detroit Red Wings

Detroit has done a pretty good job, better than I thought considering the injuries to the team but I think the nationally televised game will provide enough excitement in the New York locker room to get a win. I really want to play the regulation win at 2.00 however with these teams playing close low scorings games in the past I am going to proceed with a bit of caution and buy the money line although I am quite confident in the pick of the Rangers.

Chicago Blackhawks -1 at 1.83 at Buffalo Sabres

These teams ought to be in different leagues as this game should not be close. Although goaltending has stood tall for the Sabres I don't think they will keep tonights shooting gallery within a goal.

Los Angeles Kings at Edmonton Oilers - Under 5 at 1.91

These two teams are 0-8-2 in the over/under so it is likely we will see this continue especially with Scrivens looking to prove himself that he can be a starting goaltender against his former team. Edmonton has also played a reasonable defensive game of late but need to do a better job scoring. As long as J. Quick starts for LA this will not be the game to set the offensive into motion so look for Edmonton to compete in a defensive game that Scrivens shines but still is likely to lose.





No comments:

Post a Comment