Saturday, March 8, 2014

NCAA Basketball Picks

Alright so my first two NCAA Basketball Picks have lost and I am looking to even that out with some winners. The games are getting very exciting as selection sunday is very soon and teams on the bubble will be playing desperately.

Syracuse -1 at Florida State

Florida State has been playing very well of late and Syracuse has not. This is very unlike Syracuse who has the talent and coaching to win they just must focus as a group. Although being in Florida State is going to be tough I see the stars of Syracuse rising and locking up a win to build some confidence heading into conference tournament play. I may be wrong, they may continue losing and get stomped on the road but I believe they have too much firepower for Florida State to handle on most given nights.

Florida Gulf Coast -2 vs Mercer

This game will be close but I believe the experience of Florida GC and playing at home will give them the edge to work out a victory in the last minutes of the game.

Maryland vs Virginia - Half time/Full time - Maryland/Virginia at 6.00

Don't bet your life on it but with six ways of winning getting 6-1 odds is good enough for me as Maryland is bound to come and play and I can see them coming out strong in the first half but ultimately getting pushed out of a win by a better Virginia team who has proven they can win road games.


No comments:

Post a Comment